Day 23, 24 und 25

Most annoying character

Harriet Oleson aus "Unsere kleine Farm". Die fand ich immer besonders nervig.


Best quote

Aus "The Big Bang Theory"
Penny: Okay,you guys,look, I know this is none of my business, but I just... I have to ask. What's Sheldon's deal?

Leonard: What do you mean "deal"?

Penny: You know,like what's his deal? Is it girls...? Guys...? Sock puppets...?

Leonard: Honestly,we've been operating under the assumption that he has no deal.

Penny: Come on,everybody has a deal.

Howard: Not Sheldon! Over the years,we've formulated many theories about how he might reproduce....I'm an advocate of mitosis.

Penny: I'm sorry?

Howard: I believe one day Sheldon will eat an enormous amount of Thai food and split into two Sheldons.

Leonard: On the other hand, I think Sheldon might be the larval form of his species, and someday he'll spin a cocoon and emerge two months later with moth wings and an exoskeleton.

Penny: Okay,well,thanks for the nightmares.


A show you plan on watching (old or new)

Das wird auf jeden Fall "The walking dead" sein. Hab die ersten beiden Folgen gesehen und war begeistert. Ich mag Zombies! ;)

Kommentare